Sunday, December 1, 2013

Life is a highway

Can I just start off by saying that I have only nineteen days left of my fourth semester of college!?! NINETEEN DAYS! That blows my mind and invokes a whole bunch of emotions that are too much to handle. Life goes by way too fast.

This past week I was able to enjoy my highly anticipated Thanksgiving break! I can't even begin to explain how ready I was for some time away from Rexburg and people in general. It was only three days (come on!) but it was tons of fun with some great friends :)

Seriously, even without the usual family fun and traditions, a lot of memories were made and I love the way it all played out!



 The whole trip was supposed to be pretty uneventful, but the universe had other plans. We hadn't even left Rexburg when Coley hit my car! The cars are fine and everyone is safe, so it was just really funny :D



As you can see, the drive up to Logan was GORGEOUS! Endless jam sessions, red bull, and any other crap food we could find added up to make a great time with this girl :) Shout out to you, Lauren Burns, because you're awesome and I love you!!



Friday night came along and we got to go see the lights in Temple Square. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was a great reminder of what this Christmas season is all about.  



Of course, no roommate road trip is complete without a few selfies. Me and Lauren tried to take a couple in front of the Idaho sign, but that was obviously an epic failure ;)

  • Black Friday shopping
  • breakfast at 9pm
  • jamming to the same 10 songs for hours
  • hide and seek for the first time in too long
  • makeovers with the Pratt girls
  • Katy Perry shirts more valuable than gold
  • laughing so hard that breathing doesn't happen
  • Christmas lights so beautiful, I cried
* Also, shout out to the Pratt family for hosting Lauren and I for what was probably an annoyingly long time for you ;) I loved just being around your family and feeling the love there. You guys are the closest thing to family that I have out here, so thank you for letting me spend the holiday with you!


All this made for precious memories and a Thanksgiving holiday I will never forget!!

P.S. that Katy Perry shirt is the best purchase Lauren ever made ;)


























No comments:

Post a Comment