Friday, November 15, 2013

Just the beginning


 So I've never actually done this before-blog, I mean. But a few days ago I realized that I want to keep track of the craziness(or even lack of)that is my life. So here it goes!

School.

Right now I'm living it up in the happenin' town of Rexburg, Idaho (population: our school). This is my fourth semester attending BYU-Idaho and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! No matter what I say any other day, I really do :)

I am a premed student working on an undergrad degree in Biology. Life is currently stressful, busy, and WAY too much fun (I think I'm doing something right). Last week in premed society (a club for wannabe doctors) we did sutures on pigs feet. As of right now, a career in plastic surgery is not looking very promising...




Family.

My parents and my 8 younger siblings are currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They are based in Guatemala City, Guatemala and will be working all around Central America for the next few months. Moral of the story: they're 3,000 miles away and I miss them a TON!!




My first niece, Molly Marie, 
was born a week ago and I absolutely ADORE her!! I haven't actually met her, but she's pretty much the cutest thing I've not seen. I'm counting down the days (137) until I can hold her :)






Friends.

This startup post wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention the insanely amazing people I live with while I'm in school. They are seriously a huge blessing and some of the best friends I've ever had!! Love you guys! (ps. I'm crappy at taking pictures, but I'll work on it)





Life.

This was a pretty lame post, but I'll work on being more interesting for the people who read this (aka my parents). I'm just excited for this opportunity to seriously think about all the things and people Heavenly Father has put in my life. My world really is what He gives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment